Here at Soutra, we are constantly evolving alongside the Scottish Government covid guidelines to provide you with the best service in the safest environment.
On arrival, you will immediately notice many of our covid-safety measures. These include hand sanitiser on arrival and exit from Soutra, no queue, a one-way system, limits on numbers, and additional covid-cleaning measures. We use cleaning products designed to eliminate Coronavirus (EN14476). Soutra operates a 1m social distancing rule which means that our tables are spaced to ensure that customers can maintain a 1m distance from other households.
what we ask you to do
- Stick to the rules on household mixing indoors. Until 16th May, that means up to 6 adults from no more than 2 households indoors. It also means a maximum of 6 adults from 6 households outdoors. From 17th May, the max is 6 adults from 3 households indoors and 8 adults from 8 households outdoors. Children under 12 do not count towards these limits.
- Sanitise your hands on arrival. Please wash hands thoroughly for 20 seconds with water and soap when you use the loos.
- Wear a facemask at all times when moving around Soutra. You can remove your mask when seated.
- Follow the one-way signs! Entrance as normal, but exit via the outdoor terrace.
- Check-in for Test & Protect. You can either do this via the Check-In Scotland app (fastest way), using the QR code on your table, or by asking for a paper version.
- Please ensure you self-isolate at home if you have any symptoms of coronavirus.